I know I’m a little late with this post and that New Year’s resolutions aren’t cool anymore, so I’ll just call this list a vague description of things I would like to accomplish this year.
- Read 50 books before next January
- 2 words : potty training
- Enhance photoshop & photography skills
- Expand on spiritual knowledge
- Get my butt into gear with this blog (try to post weekly, if not then monthly)
- Follow my weight watchers plan to a T (no more forgetting to log food)
- Actually get off my ass and exercise or at least walk or something
- Learn to play piano better
- Put more effort into my relationships
- Hopefully be pregnant again by the end of the year!
Seems simple enough. If I can at least cross one of these off the list by the end of the year I’ll be happy.
What is it that you hope to accomplish within the year?
Hello to all. This is possibly my tenth (okay maybe it’s more like twentieth) time trying my hand at blogging. I’m hoping things will work out better this time because I now have more of an understanding of blogging, as well as many more life experiences. Since my last attempt at a blog I have gained – a beautiful daughter, a new home, new job,a few new hobbies, and a few more pounds. What I’m hoping to post about on this blog is going to be a wide array of topics. This post is just a preview for what is to come within the next couple days. Expect to see posts about
- Photography (diy, photoshop tips, and tricks of the trade)
- Parenting Adventures with a toddler
- Home Decor and Diy furniture renos
- Healthy Recipes (possibly meal prep, healthy eating tips, and how-tos)
- Inspiration for Weight Loss
- Music Tutorials
- Product Reviews
- Rants and Grumbles of a full time momma
- Pop culture articles
- Geek / Fandom posts
- Lazy Girl Hacks
- Personal stories and life experiences
- Multi-cultural religious content
Looking forward to growing my site and meeting new people.